[Zope-dev] zope-tests - FAILED: 20, OK: 6

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Tue Apr 11 16:21:29 CEST 2017

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 08:50:58AM -0400, Jim Fulton wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 2:44 AM, Michael Howitz <[1]mac at gmx.net> wrote:
>     Am 10.04.2017 um 16:48 schrieb Jim Fulton <[2]jim at jimfulton.info>:
>     […]
>     > I've added appveyor tests for ZODB: [3]https://ci.appveyor.com/project/
>     jimfulton/zodb/build/1.0.27
>
>     Jim, is this your private AppVeyor account?
>
> Yes.
>

>     Is there a common Zope foundation account, too?
>
> I have no idea. IDK if there's a way to set up group accounts.

AFAIK there isn't one currently.

> persistent is tested with appveyor. IDK how that was set up.

A bunch of ZopeFoundation repos are currently set up with my personal
AppVeyor account.  I'm not very happy about it (I don't want to be a
bottleneck), and would prefer a shared Zope Foundation account.

(I like the way Travis CI links things to the GitHub owner organisation,
and uses GitHub logins to grant access.  I wish AppVeyor could do that
too, but AFAIK it can't.)

Marius Gedminas
--
<AdamV> SamB: PHP's basic control structure is the "database
        timeout error".                       -- from Twisted.Quotes