[Zope-PAS] PAS Caching

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Sun Nov 7 21:22:55 EST 2004

Jens,

I've looked at this code and I'm not sure I understand why a special
"PASRAMCacheManager" type needs to be created and why the "PASCacheable"
class need to be used to implement caching on plugins.  Could we fix
whatever is broken about RAMCacheManager instead and use the instruct
authors to use the Cacheable class instead of PASCacheable?  Is there a
"frameworky" purpose to specializing these?

- C