[Zope-PAS] LDAPMultiPlugins released

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Mon Nov 22 09:10:06 EST 2004

Despite the still-unsolved ID mangling issue Chris McDonough's
development of a specific Active Directory LDAP plugin for PAS has
convinced me to stop waiting for a fix in the core and employ
workarounds in the plugin itself. Chris' code gave me a good example to
use.

I just released the LDAPMultiPlugins package which contains both Chris'
Active Directory Multiplugin as well as my long-dormant LDAP
Multiplugin. Chris is already using the Active Directory piece in
production I believe. I called it version 0.9 because it's not yet
fully battle-tested.

The released packages can be found here:

http://www.dataflake.org/software/ldapmultiplugins

For the freshest code from CVS you can go to...

http://cvs.dataflake.org/LDAPMultiPlugins/

The bug tracker on dataflake.org is the central place to file bug
reports, feature requests and questions:

http://www.dataflake.org/tracker/

jens

Jens Vagelpohl			jens at zetwork.com
Software Engineer			+49-(0)441-36 18 14 38
Zetwork GmbH				http://www.zetwork.com/