[Zope-PAS] Id mangling.

Lennart Regebro regebro at nuxeo.com
Thu Sep 9 11:54:39 EDT 2004

Willi Langenberger wrote:
> However, the role assignment should (in my opinion) happen after
> unmangling the ids, so that user enumeration and user authentication
> can be done with different plugins.

Unmangling means that you can't assign different user roles to the
ldap__wlang and the fobbar__wlang. As I understand it, that is the whoel
point of the prefixing (otherwise, the prefixing it pointless and can be
removed completely).

The problem you have is the same as mine. The user is not prefixed with
the enumerationplgin, but with the authentication plugin, and that is
still wrong. I fixed it, but that broke some unit tests, because those
tests did not create an enumeration plugin. I don't understand the way
the unit tests is made, so I can't change that, because I have failed to
fix the unit tests accordingly.