[Zope-PAS] Checked in the Challenge implementation.

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Sat Sep 25 19:41:57 EDT 2004

> I think you need to make up your mind if you want the plugin to be
> standalone or not, then try to implement it, and if it doesn't work,
> tell me why, and I'll fix it on monday.

I want to implement an NTLM challenge implementation.  The user of the
implementation - ie, the site admin, is who I want to be able to make that
choice. I'm surprised that is not obvious.

I've already tried my best to explain why it doesn't work, and even provided
code to prove it. Unfortunately, we seem to have stopped moving forward
which is a shame - PAS seemed the most suitable for this before I actually
started using it, but clearly I am trying to take it where it doesn't want
to go.

Regards,

Mark.