[Zope-PAS] Working on bridging the 2.8 gap

Zachery Bir zbir at urbanape.com
Fri May 27 16:54:16 EDT 2005

Hey, all.

I merged my branch to the head earlier today (and applied Mark's
patch), and was shocked, SHOCKED! <0.2 wink> to see many of the tests
failing under Zope 2.8. So, that's my next immediate goal is to make
PAS 1.1 (what this will be released as) work under both Zope 2.7.6 and
2.8. Hopefully by the end of the weekend.

So far, only the ZODBUserManager has tests (and implementation) for
mangling its prefix (if present). No ZMI support yet, and, like I said,
2.7-only at this point.

Zac