[Zope-PAS] Authentication caching

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Fri Aug 18 08:39:44 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I am in the lucky position of being sponsored to do some PAS work
(Thanks WU-Wien!). You may see more coming from this direction soon. ;-)

As a first step I have implemented authentication caching in the
"gateway" i.e. in _extractUserIds. If you want to have a look, you
can find the code on the shh-authentication-caching branch.

<http://svn.zope.org/PluggableAuthService/branches/shh-authentication-
caching/>

<http://svn.zope.org/PluggableAuthService/branches/shh-authentication-
caching/PluggableAuthService.py?rev=69485&r1=69484&r2=69485>

Unless I receive complaints I am going to merge into trunk in a
couple of days.

Cheers,
Stefan

--
Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again,
happens again.  --Douglas Adams