[Zope-PAS] plonePAS and JAX-WS

Serge Zagorac Serge.Zagorac at manukau.ac.nz
Thu Aug 24 23:47:04 EDT 2006

Hi All

Is there any way or example how to  configure plonePAS to consume a web
service  (in my case JAX-WS via SOAP ) in order to get user details?

My main objective is to integrate our plone cms into our portal site. I
managed to integrate other web apps in the environment by consuming this
web service that provides the applications with the user credentials.
Unfortunately I can't find any documentation how to to this with Plone/Zope.

Any hints or advice would be much appreciated.

Regards

Serge

Serge Zagorac
Systems Engineer - Java Development
Manukau Institute of Technology
Information Communication Technology Services
Private Bag 94006
Manukau City
Auckland
New Zealand