[Zope-PAS] New PAS release

Alec Mitchell apm13 at columbia.edu
Tue Dec 19 10:09:45 EST 2006

Hello PAS developers,

I'm the release manager for Plone 2.5, which makes heavy use of PAS,
and am hoping to make a new 2.5.2 release candidate in the next few
days.  There seem to have been a number of issues corrected in the PAS
trunk sinc ethe last release, and my impression is that some of these
are quite important for this next Plone release.

Unfortunately, Jens' schedule does not permit him to make a beta
release before the holidays, so he requested that I inquire on this
list to see if anyone is willing to make a beta tarball for a new
release (1.4.1 or 1.5 whichever is most appropriate given the current
state of trunk).  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Alec Mitchell