[Zope-PAS] PAS instance

Jeff Peterson jpeterso at crary.com
Tue Jun 27 17:56:26 EDT 2006

So how do I get PAS to prompt for credentials?  I created a PAS object,
and inside that a scriptable plugin.  Inside that a script called
challenge and a loginForm which challenge redirects to for input, I set
that as my interface and activated it.  Then I went to the folder level
and changed the permissions like I would for the userFolder to prompt
for a user/pass but it just pulls up the acquired start page.

What am I doing wrong?  No errors are generated that I can see, but I am
not getting to my login screen either.  Should this work similarly to
the standard user folder? Or, do I have to specifically call something?

TIA,

--
Jeffrey D Peterson