[Zope-PAS] PlonePAS using SQL get AttributeError

James J Myers myersjj at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 18 21:01:15 EDT 2007

I found the SQLPASPlugin on the Plone site or the collective - not sure
which.

I pretty much rewrote it to get it to do what I wanted.  I got no help
from this list or anywhere else.
PlonePAS provides a PropertyProvider set of interfaces for
setting/getting properties from an external source.

There is something strange in the install process. When I install my
product and create an acl_users in my Plone site, it seems to also add
it to the root acl_users which I don't like at all.

Since I had trouble getting acquisition to work, I created a zsql method
in source_users and directly addressed it.

Hope all this helps...

Jim Myers