[Zope-PAS] a question about documentation

Dvir Bar-lev dvir.b at puresight.com
Thu Mar 5 04:53:55 EST 2009

Hi all

I'm new to zope and this plugin, It was recommended to use this plugin
for log in procedures and custom authorization but I can't seem to find
any documentation on this product.

If anyone can direct me to where I can find such documentation of how to
use this plug in and examples I would really appreciate it.

What I want to do is to define some roles in the zmi and than run a form
that th user will enter in it the role name and the password and than
check that against the roles defined in the ZMI to see which if he
entered the right password.

Any help will be appreciated.

Tx in advance