[ZWeb] News Item cannot be added to ZCatalog

Andrew Sawyers andrew@digicool.com
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 12:49:56 -0500

Maik,
We are aware of this problem.  The data.fs file has nealry exceeded the
2gb file size limit.  We are currently fixing this; it should be back to
normal as soon as the pack is completed.
Thanks for the notice.
Sincerley,
Andrew Sawyers