[ZWeb] Zope.org out of space again

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:44:29 -0600

One trick that one would need to make sure you duplicate is the IO which
takes place in zope.org network traffic. That would possible be the
issue with simply redirecting to /dev/null on the same machine. It may
have no bearing, but then again, I don't know. Might need a second
machine which is networked to receive the results and it can process
them to dev/null.

It'll be interesting to see what you come up with. :)

Jimmie Houchin