ftp down again on zope.org (was Re: [ZWeb] wikis not taking edits)

ethan mindlace fremen mindlace@digicool.com
Thu, 05 Apr 2001 21:25:43 -0400

--On Tuesday, April 03, 2001 11:45:39 -0700 Karl Anderson
<karl@digicool.com> wrote:

> Ethan, can we have this back again?  FTP access seems to go down a lot
> until someone notices & complains, what's up with that?

Right now, ftp is not being monitored properly.  Soon we will move from
having the ftp as it's own ZEO client to having an ftp port on each ZEO
client with the loadbalancer handling the routing.

At that time, you should see more effective monitoring of the FTP service.

Hope that helps,
--
-mindlace-
zopatista community liason