[ZWeb] [IDEA] project urls

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 19:14:46 -0800

Paul Everitt <paul@zope.com> writes:
> I've let this idea percolate for a while, and I gotta admit that I like
> it.

Yay! That's two bites.

Clearly I'm taking inspiration from debian and kde, probably mozilla too
though I don't know their setup.  Being more like these projects is good,
but I think we can do better by "turning all the knobs up to 10" ;) Eg by
making *everything* a project.

<snip good thoughts>

Right. My recent posts fit right along with what you're saying I
think. Modularization. NB this does not further "compartmentalize" the
community, rather it's regularizing our existing structure so that we can
scale better.

As it happens I just did a mockup to see how it might work, and I'm finding
it useful: see http://zwiki.org/ZopeProjectRoadmap .

Best regards,
-Simon