[ZWeb] Can't FTP to ftp.zope.org

Andrew Sawyers andrew@digicool.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:35:25 -0500

I had to modify the ftp startup script; it appears things have been moved
around.  It is working now.  Ethan should probably look at it though, to
ensure it's as he expects it to be.
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-web-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-web-admin@zope.org]On Behalf
Of Ken Manheimer
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 9:02 AM
To: Amos Latteier
Cc: zope-web@zope.org
Subject: Re: [ZWeb] Can't FTP to ftp.zope.org

There's a separate zeo client for ftp - it must be down.  This is one for
ethan or andrew - knowing enough to cause trouble, i went and poked
around, but the start_ftp script that i last knew about refers to
something that's no longer there (/usr/local/zope_soft, which now seems to
be in /usr/local/base), so i don't feel confident enough about the scene
to fiddle with it.

Ken