[ZWeb] zope and dreamweaver via webdav

Michael Gänsler Michael Gänsler
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:34:07 +0100

hi folks,

I installed zope on my local win2k machine and have managed to get access
through webdav with dreamweaver4.  but dw4 cannot write to folders. any
clues?

btw: my main idea was to use the version control and let dw4 do all the
templates-things etc. the only thing i'm missing is a workflow of putting
files to the zope folder and let another user release them for publishing on
the web (maybe using a modell like edit-server and live-server). are there
any tools/plugins... whatever for workflow with zope - that would make zope
a great content management system.

regards,
michael

media touch - we make the internet work for YOU
mailto:mgaensler@mediatouch.de - http://www.mediatouch.de
Ulmer Straße 130 - 73431 Aalen - Germany
Phone: +49 7361 37691 0 - Fax: +49 7361 37691 20