[ZWeb] howto categorizations.

ethan mindlace fremen mindlace@digicool.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:54:57 -0500

--On Thursday, January 25, 2001 13:19:13 -0500 Chris McDonough
<chrism@digicool.com> wrote:

> The howto categorizations make little sense.
>
> For example, why are "grokking object orientation" , "bulk mailing from
> Zope", "using a tokens property", "connect to Zope via FTP", "simple mail
> form howto", "view user names and roles", etc. in the "installation"
> category?  None of these have anything to do with installation.

It should probably be renamed "Administrative Howtos". Nonetheless, I've
reduced the scope.

> OTOH, the Howto named "how to install or upgrade Zope" that I wrote isn't
> listed in that category.

I have set the property on your install howto.

> Can somebody actually go through these things using their heads instead of
> trusting automated tools or values of properties of the howtos themselves?

Well, we went through all the howtos by hand, assigning categories to each
of them.

I'll put it on my list of things to do to go through each of them again,
using my head this time.

--
-mindlace-
zopatista community liason