[ZWeb] a bit of ZWiki Web creation flakiness

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:54:34 -0500 (EST)

A few people have discovered that they're suddenly not offered the option
to create ZWiki Webs where they used to be able to do so.  I toggled the
factory permission, and suddenly it started working again - whether it was
at another, similar permission, or back at the original.  So, it's working
again - but i don't know why it stopped, and can't be confident it won't
happen again.

If you happen to notice the "ZWiki Web" add option *not* being available
in a place you think it should be, let me know, and i'll investigate
further.  (This time i'll first spelunk with a python-prompt zeo client,
instead of just clicking some buttons...-)

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com