[ZWeb] search doesn't find news items

ethan mindlace fremen mindlace@digicool.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:08:52 -0500

--On Tuesday, March 13, 2001 08:55:18 -0500 Donald Braman
<donald.braman@yale.edu> wrote:

> I just did a search for 'CMF' and didn't find any news items. Actually,
> I'm not sure it even found all the pages on CMF...only found 2. -Don

News items aren't catalogued because they become stale too quickly. The CMF
actually gives me a better mechanism, the "effective date" wherein I can
have it show up in catalog searches for a period of time.

cmf.zope.org is not showing up because it isn't in the same zope.
Nonetheless, that's where most everything is.
--
ethan mindlace fremen
zopatista community liason