[ZWeb] deferred zope.org tracker issues aren't always reflected on tracker

Karl Anderson karl@digicool.com
19 Mar 2001 17:43:59 -0800

I deferred an issue on a tracker on zope.org, and got the mail
notifying of the deferral.  The tracker didn't't reflect the deferral,
and the URL given by the mail wasn't valid (KeyError on the 2
component).

It worked the 2nd time I tried it, the deferral got the same item number.

I don't know if this is a tracker bug or a zope.org bug, I'm sending
this as a FYI since I'm not currently troubled by it.

From: "Karl Anderson - Tracker Staff, by Tracker - admin:" <karl@digicool.com>
Subject: [PXML(44)[2] deferred] Re: Document.getElementById test needs expanding
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:04:27 US/Eastern

Tracker Item PXML(44)[2] - to followup, visit
    http://www.zope.org/Members/karl/ParsedXML/ParsedXMLTracker/44/2
		-=-		-=-		-=-
We won't have ID support for 1.0, so I'm deferring this.
Issue Characteristics:

Title: Document.getElementById test needs expanding
Requester: mj
Stage: Pending
Traits:
        Type: other, Component: tests, Platform: other (?),
        Urgency: normal, Deadline: eventual

--
Karl Anderson                          karl@digicool.com