[ZWeb] Re: [Zope-Annce] ATTENTION: Zope.org migration issues

Jens Quade jq@jquade.de
22 Sep 2001 02:15:19 +0200

Martijn Pieters <mj@zope.com> writes:

> - DTML Method: paste the contents into a 'STX Document' for structured text,
>   or 'Formatted Document' for html formatting. DTML scripting will no longer be
>   supperted on the new Zope.org site.

Currently, only "Formatted Document" seems to be available, but it supports
STX as well as HTML docs.

What happens to DTML Documents? Same as DTML Methods?

I converted some docs and ended up with "Not found"-errors, I had to
manually add index_html to the path to the page.  (formatted document
/Members/snej/foo must be referenced as /Members/snej/foo/index_html).
This makes it difficult to replace e.g. index_html by
Formatted_Documents.

regards,
jens