[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Search Results

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:31:08 -0400

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 05:17:48AM -0400, Hamish (via www.zope.org) wrote:
> If I search for "pluggable" I get a document entitled:
>
>  "How do I use pluggable brains? Are they sufficient substitue for real brains?"
>
> but if I search for "brains" I don't. Shurely shome mistake?

The Zope 2.3 Catalog textindex moves in mysterious ways. Unfortunately,
Zope.org is very much dependant on Zope 2.3 at the moment. A lot of work has
gone into TextIndeexes since then, and a lot more work will go into them
still. See the discussion on the Zope-Web mailinglist as to what will happen
with searches on the new Zope.org currently under design.

--
Martijn Pieters