[ZWeb] Zope Corp attribution placement

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
11 Apr 2002 15:14:32 +0100

This is a very good point.  It takes up a lot of valuable space.

On the other hand, Zope Corp are providing the hardware for the site,
and sponsor Zope generally, so will rightly want a prominent placement
on the page.

Could we fit it into the 'What is Zope' paragraph, in bold, e.g.

  "Zope is an open source application server sponsored by *Zope
  Corporation*..."

This is Paul's call, I think.

seb