[ZWeb] New version 4.1.4c

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 20:49:24 +0100

Paul Everitt wrote:

> Yes, me too.  I think we have too many colors on the screen.  We need to
> keep trying to find some other way to accomplish the goal of indicating
> that the sidebar material is navigation vs. content.

Just to muddy the waters more - I've been getting some input from a few
designers, and they think there's not enough colour :-)

Personally, I like the better separation of the sidebar, though I agree
there may be other ways of doing this.  I feel that the composition is
now unbalanced.  I wonder if we need the spotlight at all.  It doesn't
really fit in with any of the information requirements that have emerged
from the IA or the feedback - or does it?

seb

(still hoping to put some more layouts together tomorrow)