[ZWeb] Another try

Olivier Deckmyn odeckmyn@teaser.fr
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:51:08 +0200

Hi All,

Here is a modest try to put spotlight on the spotlight version...

http://www.nidecker.net/zope.org/v4_1_4e

(may not work with old browsers ; works as expected on IE5/6/Mozilla)

This is just an attempt. Tell us what you think about it.
I also tried to have less unused space on screen (compare with
http://www.nidecker.net/zope.org/v4_1_4c )

One must not see the 2 columns layout on top of content like "columns". I
think we have to "read" it as a newspaper, where there is an enclosure on
right (which is here the spotlight; but might be something else later). This
is what I've just tried to enhance with this new design proposal.

We can also flatten the content. Just beware that texts are not long enough
today, and this will make sections  that are only 1 or 2 lines long :(

Cheers,

Olivier.