[ZWeb] Q: Available for participation?

Didier Georgieff dgieff@divinerites.com
19 Apr 2002 17:59:19 +0200

> > Hello everyone.  In the next week there will be a major push to move the
> > project forward.  I'll lead with the question:
> >
> > Who on this list can contribute hours (over 5) during the course of the
> > next week?

Paul,

I didn't knew this list ;-< sorry ! (got the information thru the
ZopeMag thread)

So, i can't write python, i can't write good english, i'm useless at
design, but count me in for whatever including using the broom in
dark corners.

In between, i'll read the zope-dev archive to find where i can help.

Regards.

--
Didier Georgieff
D=E9l=E9gation Interservice pour le D=E9veloppement du SIT67