[ZWeb] Q: Available for participation?

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 12:47:18 -0400

I think we'll need some more participation.  I'd like Trevor to get his=20
say.  But manpower is scarce and there's a lot to do.

The biggest thing by far: go through new.zope.org (or=20
new.zope.org:15080/ZopeOrg/), and write down things that are broken and=20
things that could be fixed on products.

--Paul