[ZWeb] CFV: Related subjects metadata hierarchy

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
22 Apr 2002 10:19:15 -0400

Is this something that you think you'll put in the CMF?  I'm quite
interested in what you describe below, though I think I still need some
details.

Obviously, though, it is unlikely that the code described before will
land before we hit the "minimum launch" threshold.  Thus, I'd like to
focus the proposal:

  http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-web/2002-April/001415.html

...on information architecture rather than coding.  That is, I'm trying
to find out how to use the code we have.

It is possible that the zope-web volunteer base doesn't yet have someone
willing to tackle this metadata design problem.  After Milestone One,
maybe we'll be able to attract someone from the main zope pool to come
and buildout the subjects in the subject taxonomy.

--Paul