[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Zope Exits

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:08:35 -0400

In general we are favorable towards new Zope sites that provide value to
the community.  Also, I'd like to learn more in a private exchange about
Easynet.

However, I want to wait a little bit before listing you as an exit.
First, we have a bit of a moratorium on new listings, as we will be
changing the approach when the new zope.org lands.

Second, I generally like to wait a little while before listing something
from someone new to the community, to give themselves a chance to prove
themselves.

Third, let's face it...for better or worse, a PHP-based forum isn't
going to go over too well with some people in the Zope community.

Can you send me a private note and tell me a little more about Easynet?

--Paul