[ZWeb] NEW Products Page View

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:35:46 -0400

> Looks nice!  One question: there doesn't seem to be any mention of
> software releases to a product here.  How will multiple releases of the
> same product be handled?

Good Q.
We are preserving the download page schema of listing older versions on a
single page.  (We want to preserve as much of the existing way and only add
enhancements.)

Download Now - downloads the current release
Download Page - is the listing with all versions

If you are talking about something else, please clarify.
Thanks
Trevor

...ahhh, but you did jog an old issue.  To complement the timestamp of
community posts, we can add a [product version] to clarify if posts may be
out of date to the latest release.

example:
More detailed description from user...(george March 22, 2002|v0.9.6)

should the date format be 2002/03/22?
More detailed description from user...(george 2002/03/22 |v0.9.6)