[ZWeb] Page Results

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:49:52 -0400

I'm not sure we need to display above and below.  Google doesn't.  I'm
trying as hard as possible to just trust Google, even if it means living
with something we disagree with.

The reason: people have trained their eyes to scan Google really
quickly.  Retraining for our page puts the burden on the viewer.

Let's just stick with leaving the paged batches inline and at the bottom.

--Paul