[ZWeb] Re: NZO updates? poking my head up. please dont chop it off. :)

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:31:06 -0400

As mentioned by Sidnei, I have  a lot going on right now for the
physical relocation to Europe and the mental relocation to EuroZope.
Sidnei also painted an accurate picture on the items we are waiting
for.  Namely, we need to see what ZC's plans are for getting the first
milestone completed and beyond.

Obviously, ZC's participation is required for this project to be on a
secure foundation.  Once that's clear, the project can move forward
again.  I'm certainly willing to participate.

--Paul