[ZWeb] Zope Book important to NZO/need help

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:19:11 -0300

On Terça 13 Agosto 2002 10:57, Trevor Toenjes wrote:
| Is anyone interested in helping add some features to Backtalk, while
| maintaining the goal of creating a text-only version with STX?
|
| Chris M pointed out that the Zope Book should be used as often as possible
| as the online reference for NZO.  Where NZO is promoting Zope, links to the
| book will be helpful.
|
| Since the Zope Book is the only online documentation that allows annotation
| and stays current with Zope versions, I think this is a crucial effort that
| has been a little overlooked (at least from me.)
|
| example:
| He is adding content that explains when to use DTML, p-scripts, ZPT,
| external methods, and python products.
| Then we don't have to reinvent the wheel for NZO.
|
| This should help the NZO with the frontpage and technical overview pages.

Trevor is da man. Always the most wonderful ideas come from him :)

I think one of the most helpful improvements we need on NZO is full text
indexing. Thankfully, there is now ZCTextIndex to help us. The 2nd more
interesting feature is: Categorizing How-Tos. And the third is the Software
Product. With those 3 things in mind we are going to do a great job.

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God.