[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Zope Documentation / Zope book online

Philippe Jadin all@123piano.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 18:30:31 +0200 (Paris, Madrid (heure d'été))

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:27:39 -0400 Chris McDonough <chrism@zope.com> wrote:

> Sure.  If you want to help, visit http://backtalk.sourceforge.net .
> Any stylesheet or feature work you wish to do with it is possible
> (one main stylesheet controls all output), and I'd accept any
> contribution of time to perform the work.  I unfortunately cannot do
> anything with it at the moment.
>
> Thanks,
> - C

Would you prefer this one ?

http://212.190.116.26:8080/test_book/intro

then the css would be :

.comment
{
color:#333366;
font-family:monospace;
font-size:8pt;
margin-bottom:10px;
margin-top:10px;
padding:2px;
border:dotted gray 1px;
display:<dtml-var css_comment_display_style>
}

(very quick test, and most probably not worth using "as is". If I find
something nice for the whole css, may I send it?)

Philippe