[ZWeb] zopenews

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 14:46:08 -0500

hi chris

i put an issue in the collector but i misplaced the url.

the list is for the zope news effort, for us to plan, organize it and for
people to send news items to.

it should be named zope-news and i guess i'll be the admin,
george@zettai.net

thanks!

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net