[ZWeb] zope-news RFC

Matt Burleigh mattb@zope.com
17 Dec 2002 16:26:13 -0500

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 11:13, george donnelly wrote:
> hi, as some of you know some people have been discussing set up a small
> project for zope.org news, amplifying the zope weekly news.
>
> ZC is apparently hesitant to give us a mailing list for the project for
> reasons of bandwidth restrictions. Also, I got negative vibes from Sidnei

I want to appologize for not zope-news lists fixed in a timely manner.
Bandwidth restriction was a metaphor for alotting time to handle this.
Its my responsibility but I've had no time for this. I'm trying to pool
some other resources at this time to clean this up and get this done as
soon as possible.

--
Matt Burleigh
Zope Managed Hosting - Zope Corporation