[ZWeb] zope-news RFC

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:34:00 +0000

hi sidnei, i didn't realize you were sick. glad to know you're doing better.
:)

what i'd like to do is just set up a wiki page or two under NZO to
coordinate, develop the zope-news project. I can probably do this myself but
just wanted to get your ok.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net