[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: PerformanceMeasurements of CurrentAndFutureProjects

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 11:11:06 -0500

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 08:38:46AM -0500, george wrote:
> 1. Are aggregate operators on arrays, e.g. sum, slicing, etc. implemented
> in C for optimization? This should greatly favor python statements that
> are vectorized.
>
> 2. Does th python interpreter implement tail call/recursion optimization?
> If not why not?

Hi George,

You have reached the maintainers of Zope.org, not the author of that Wiki.
You can give feedback to the author of a page by using the "Feedback to this
page's author" link at the bottom of the page.

Also, as this is a Wiki, you can also leave comments on the page itself when
you log into Zope.org and use the 'Comment On' link at the bottom.

I have forwarded this email to Jeremy for you.

--
Martijn Pieters