[ZWeb] Free Book on Zope

stephanie.wall@newriders.com stephanie.wall@newriders.com
Sun, 06 Jan 2002 13:05:01 -0500

Hello Again,

Well, it's me again and I've got a new book on Zope available called "Zope
Web Application Development and Content Management" by Steve Spicklemire,
Kevin Friedly, Jerry Spicklemire, and Kim Brand.

I'd like to give out 20 complimentary copies to the first 20 people who
email me. Please email me with your full mailing address. If you're over
seas please email me with your telephone number as it's required for the
shipping label.

All I ask in return is that you provide a reader review on amazon.com and
barnesandnoble.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Stephanie

PS. If I get a response like I have in the past with Amos and Michel's book,
it may take me a day or two to get back to you so please be patient :)

Stephanie Wall
Associate Publisher

New Riders Publishing
PUBLISHING THE VOICES THAT MATTER