[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: A simple photo album product

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 10:19:34 -0500

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 08:29:25AM -0500, lorenzo rondelli wrote:
> i'm using zope 2.4.3 - python 2.1.0 win-32 on a w2000 professional
> I have dowloaded the ZPhotoAlbum-1_0.zexp in the import dir
> under zope. When I try to import it , I have this error msg :
> can you help me ?

Hi Lorenzo,

You have reached the maintainers of the Zope.org website, not the author of
the ZPhotoAlbum product. You can reach the author by using the "Feedback to
this page's author" link at the bottom of the ZPhotoAlbum product page:

  http://www.zope.org/Members/haqa/ZPhotoAlbum

--
Martijn Pieters