[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: psycopg config error

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:54:27 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Martijn Pieters wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 05:02:02AM -0500, Koujiro Iuchi wrote:
> > Can't find mxDateTime.h
> >
> > I was checked that file on directory below.
> > It seem like located file on /usr/local/lib/python2.1
> > site-packages/mx/DateTime directory.
[...]
> As for the problem you see; it appears that the psycopg package has a
> dependency on the mXDateTime package, which is a seperate Python package
> you'll have to download and install first. It can be found at:

Actually, Martijn, it looks like he does have it installed.  But
the mxDateTime.h file won't be in that site-packages directory.

Koujiro, I'd check the install instructions to see if it addresses
this, and otherwise follow Martijn's advice and use the feedback
to author link to contact the package maintainers.

--RDM