[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Zope 2.5.1 import error

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 07:37:11 -0400

First, the zope-web mailing list is for discussion about the zope.org
website, not the Zope software itself.  For those kinds of questions, I
suggest emailing zope@zope.org, the main Zope mailing list.

Regarding your question, can you tell us a little more about your setup
of Python and Zope?

--Paul