[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Zope.org Members

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:52:04 -0400

On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 06:57:55AM -0400, Oliver Grampp (via www.zope.org) wrote:
> one hour ago i have created my account with the id "ogrampp" but the
> password i do not have received.
> Can you help me?

There could be any number of reasons your email hasn't arrived yet. Our logs
show that all emails related to your registered email address have been
delivered to the registered mail host for the email domain.

> By the way. In the form (for creating an account) are TWO e-mail input
> fields. Why that?
> I filled in only the first one.

You did right. I just removed the last field, it was supposed to be a
checkbox (meaning 'show your email address publicly?) but due to a bug was
displayed as a text entry field. As the field is not used anywhere else on
Zope.org (email addresses are never displayed on Zope.org), filling it in
has no effect on any of Zope.org's functionality.

--
Martijn Pieters