[ZWeb] NZO: Back2Work.

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 09:25:43 -0400

Thanks for getting the ball rolling again, Sidnei!

For my status, I have time available over the next ten days to devote to
some tasks.  If you'll do some priorities, I can pitch in.

How would you like to do this -- by putting things in the collector and
making assignments?

One area that I'd like to follow through on: membership.  Since we have
it fresh on our brain, so to speak, we should get a little more done
before moving on to other things.

--Paul