[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: web site

nathan garner (via www.zope.org) ngarner@saipeople.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:01:10 -0400

Subject: Your Website
I was visiting your website today and thought you may be interested in some of the
services my company provides, such as secure web hosting, website design and
development, and custom e-business solutions.

Recent studies show that 95% of business owners never build a successful site to
attract and retain customers. In today's high-tech economy, customers EXPECT you
to have a sophisticated website hosted by a secure source. Don’t be a statistic!

With over 18 years experience, Sai People Solutions is able to provide you with
more security, reliability and affordability - with 99.99% uptime and no long-term
hosting contracts.

Please reply to this email if you are interested in a No Commitment Consultation.

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org/Members/ingeniweb/training3