[ZWeb] The NEW Revised Products Page

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 15:05:02 -0400

http://www.zope.org/Members/trevor/productspage/index_html
the old one is
http://www.zope.org/Members/trevor/productspage/v1

I tried to incorporate all the great feedback so the layout has something
for everyone.
(If I completely missed your issue, please email me asap.)

"Existing Users"
 - can now just scan the top gray box to get all the download info they
need.

"Potential Users"
 - can read more input from the author, check out compatibility issues,
and read the community section.

"Product Supporters"
 - can read and add to the community section to support the author and the
product

If I can step out on a limb...?
This should be the last major layout revision.
Minor style and function changes can still happen if you send *usability*
feedback ASAP.
Some functions might change slightly as we move beyond conceptual into
implementation.
And not all functions will be available immediately to allow a fast and
flexible migration.

We need more volunteers to help migrate the existing product to fit this new
format.
CMF'ers are needed to customize discussability to fit the community section.

Cheers,
Trevor