[ZWeb] The NEW Revised Products Page

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 18:09:57 -0400

> I suppose these are nits,
but speaking from the NIT perspective of
> a returning NIT user using a NITTY text mode browser, could we link the
> product name in the left column to download the current version of
> the product?
;)  if the right placement is that problematic, then no problem.  We can
apply a style with text-decoration:none and then put the file name in ANCHOR
title.
done.

  Also, extend the download link in the grey box from
> just the button to the filename.  If I see a filename, I expect to
> be able to click on it to download it.
That is the intention.  The template is only look(static look) right now,
not complete feel yet.  I sloppily added ANCHOR to some links and not to
others.  Sorry for the inconsistency.
done.

You also need some
> alt text for the download button <grin>.
again, feel hasnt been implemented.
done.

Thanks for the feedback.  Happy to accommodate a purist.  :)
-Trevor