[ZWeb] dtml-var sql_delimiter

Mike Tran mtran@shufflemasterrd.com
Mon, 20 May 2002 14:47:49 -0600

Hi all,

I've used the <dtml-var sql_delimiter> in a  Z SQL Method to seperate two
select statements as follows:

SELECT count(distinct release_id) as failed_release from failed_activity
WHERE failed_date like '<dtml-var year>-<dtml-var month>%'
<dtml-var sql_delimiter>
SELECT count(release_id) as total_release from release

I was able to do each select statement seperately, but when combined I get a
Query Error:  "Multiple select schema not allowed"

I am using mysql version 3.23.49 and Zope 2.51 with the lastest ZMYSQLDA
tarball.  Do i have to do anything special to allow multiple select
statements? I've been searching the web and zope.org but found no answer.
Anyone have any helpful tips please let me know.

Many thanks.. Here's the SQL error that I got:

Z SQL Method at  /release_mngt/report/monthly
Error, Query Error: Multiple select schema are not allowed
SQL used:

select count(distinct release_id) as failed_release from failed_activity
where failed_date like '2002-05%'

select count(release_id) as total_release from release

Mike